My Review: 3.1 Phillip Lim Pre-Fall 2012

Monday, December 10, 2012
Pre-Christmas season doesnt mean only buying gifts and getting ready for the most beautiful holidays of year (not even for me). The bunch of fashion shows just hit us again. Its mid season collections! Ok, I´ve just checked 3.1 Phillip Lim Pre-fall 2013 and I totally felt in love with it. It is all I love and it´s so much my style. I mean, I would definitely wear every piece of those outfits and they would actually fit me :) Im choosing some of my favs so have a look and let me know what you think! xo




3 good things for today:
1. had a shower and nice breakfast and overall, my morning was just comfy and smooth and...
2. ate whole caramel chocolate, yum!
3. learned for exams. Finally.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Jana's Boudoir