Obama's Girls

Wednesday, November 7, 2012
After the very-expected-electoral night, we´ve already recognized the old-new American president, Barack Obama. What I want to say first is big congratulation and good luck with dealing with many problems that hit Americans these days. Second, I want you to have a look at picture below. There´s obv Obama´s family during last night, well just after reelecting. When I saw this picture first, I totally fell  in love with Malia's skirt. It is just amazing. The shape, the color, styling, everything. Looks like Obama'girls are growing into beautiful young ladies and follow mother Michelle's fashion senses :))



More similar skirt inspirations here:

Topshop Skirt 

Kenzo Skirt

Miu Miu Skirt

Kenzo Tweed Skirt


3 good things for today:
1. I can´t stop thinking about decorating new apt so it just literally takes all the time;
2. super-delicious cauliflower pancakes made by my mum;
3. bought nive and relatively cheap bedroom stuff so we can finally sleep there (well, after cleaning all). :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Jana's Boudoir